IBM WebSphere Transformation Extender enables organizations to integrate industry based customer, supplier and business partner transactions across their enterprise. Extender enables organizations to integrate industry based customer, supplier and business partner transactions across their enterprise.
- A design studio component that allows for code-free development, debugging, and testing.
- A one-pass lookup, validation, and transformation process makes the effort of transferring large amounts of data much smoother and easier to monitor
- Support for EDI, XML, SWIFT, HIPAA and other standards-based B2B integration
- Support for real-time integration of data from multiple applications, databases, messaging middleware and communications technologies across the enterprise.
- Out-of-the-box solutions for industry standards and regulatory compliance–including financial, insurance, healthcare, and EDI.
- Enterprise packs that make data integration with key enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems a snap.
- Trading partner integration capabilities so that information can be exchanged easily and seamlessly.
- Robust auditing and tracking systems to ensure events are recorded and issues are flagged and resolved.
- An on boarding system to easily add new trading partners via a wizard interface—no special programming needed.
- Security standards that meet or exceed industry requirements with government certified encryption processes and a proprietary protocol that has never been breached